Tuesday 10 December 2013

December Daily

I started this December Daily project last year with my friend Mallory. The idea is to take a picture each day leading up to Christmas. 
My album was a 4x6 mini album made up of misc cardstock I purchased from EliseJoy check out her website www.eliseblaha.typepad.com

Each day taking a picture of something Chirstmasy we did that day. Putting it in the album and journalling about it. Below are some pictures of last years album



Christmas Decor

Pictures with Santa

Christmas Packages

Gingerbread House Making 

ChristmasEve


I used various different papers and washi tapes I had, number stickers or paper numbers to journal what day it was, and that was it. A super simple little Christmas scrapbook. I am enjoying looking back at each day of last years book to see what we are doing different or the same this year. 

I love these little Mini Books as they are so easy to put together. 


Paper
a hole punch 
rings 
decorative paper
misc scrapbooking supplies


and you have a book.

This year I am following a guideline for the pictures I will be taking each day. Feel free to use this one and post pictures of your next mini album or December Daily album for me to see. If you start an album use #decdaily so I can check your books out on instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment